DarK DeatH Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 Hey everyun... Take a look at my lil sphere that I Photoshop made ^^ Tell me what yall think of it ^^
GinnyLyn Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 Little nothing! Sphere, nothing--it's an EYEBALL! Heh, anyways, nifties. I wasn't aware that PhotoShop could pull off stuff like this. O_o; I see the lens flare and all, but... Wooooow. 9/1o, since some of the reflected stuff looks...odd.
conpiracymonki Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 [b][size=1] That looks real professional o_O I can't really say much else, because I don't have Photoshop etc, so I don't know how easily stuff like that can be pulled off..[/b] But that looks so nice. And I'm guessing it's not easy to do, lol.[/size]
DarK DeatH Posted May 3, 2003 Author Posted May 3, 2003 Nah... The shadows were harder than the sphere itself =D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now