Jump to content
OtakuBoards

ice dragon!!! im callin u out...


Recommended Posts

Posted
u think the first solar cannon was my best???
think again
that was only the test of it
but ill save this attack for last
if ure man enough, lets go close combat
no weapons n no energy beams

n Tec-9
STAY OUTTA THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
*kicks the crap outta tec 9* thatll teach ya to but in when not wanted... now PERISH!!!!! ----- ¬<( | | )> now ice dragon i accept ur challenge. lets go!

wait a sec... we cant do this in kirbys! the moves will suck...

POWER POLE EXTEND!!!!
===§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§=== *knocks tec 9 into orbit followed by mystic babe* oops she wasnt supposed to go... o well one less rival...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]*watches* whoa......fight...heh.... takes out bag of popcorn, sits and digs in* now who shall i root for? hmmm.... [/B][/QUOTE]

*sits down beside ssj chic* *takes sip from a can of coke* *watches the Kirby fight*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B]*kicks the crap outta tec 9* thatll teach ya to but in when not wanted... now PERISH!!!!! ----- ¬<( | | )> now ice dragon i accept ur challenge. lets go!

wait a sec... we cant do this in kirbys! the moves will suck...

POWER POLE EXTEND!!!!
===§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§=== *knocks tec 9 into orbit followed by mystic babe* oops she wasnt supposed to go... o well one less rival... [/B][/QUOTE]
grr........*knocks him into the other dimention* i don't think so.:flaming:
Posted
not when i was holdin this back! now the ultimate attack!!!!
die!!!! get ready kirby!
[SIZE=70](O)[/SIZE]
^( | | )^
now kirby destroy him!!!!

(>")>=====[SIZE=78](((((((O)))))))[/SIZE]

final blast!!!!

*kirby gets light headed and falls <(*~*)>* that was a good job you did well
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I me Kirby' And IDv2 just unleash all of it.

PIKEON'S KIRBY'S
(^ ' ' )> Kriby exerCising
<(=*= =*=)> Ninja kirby
+( ' ' )+ Kirby with ninja stars
( ' ' )
<( ' )> Kirby the snowman
(______)

<( O )> Kirby cyclops
<( ^ ^ )> happy kirby
<( /\ /\)> Super happy kirby
<( >< )> kirby gotta fart
<(() ())> Kirby is shocked!!!
<( $~$ )> Kirby makin da money!!$$
<( ' ')> _______ kirby gonna drink
\ Drunk/
\ Crap /
\___ /
<( ' (- -) ' )> Kirby is pig!!
\/\/( ' ' )\/\/ westside kirby
>>( o o )<< Kirby doing the sloar flair
<( ' '<) ^( ' ' )^ (> ' ' )> \/( ' ' )\/ aerobics kirby
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
\/ <( ' ' )> \/ Ms. kriby w/ pigtails
<( \__/ )> Evil kirby
<(/- -\)> nap time kirby
<( ò ò)> The kriby's eyebrow
<( ¡ ' )> kriby has a tear
O( ' ' )O kirby got earings
Posted
jamvis i think u lost

away with oyu

<(' O ')> ( O )
kirby eats ounts
  • 4 years later...
Posted
Hahaha, wow. This is ooollldddd!, anyone around that still remembers this??

I found it when I was going through google to see how many results that came back for "Jamvis" were mine.

Gah that was a hilarious time. My typing and manners were horrid back then though lol.

Wonder if anyone would like to try a little Kirby battle again?

It's been 4 years so I'm more than likely rusty lol, but hey, why not? Or is it against the rules now? O.o;
Posted
Wow, I'm really suprised I was never a part of this, since this seems kind of post seems right up my ally, or atleast whatever ally I was on back in 2001.

[COLOR=White].... [/COLOR] __
[COLOR=White]. [/COLOR] _I__I_
[COLOR=Magenta]<(_'_'_)>[/COLOR]
[COLOR=White]. [/COLOR] /_/\_\

And I'm equally suprised noone ever made a fancy pants Kirby, with pants and a fancy top hat.

I'm also pretty sure a Kirby battle, aslong as it stayed an actual battle, would be fine. Though randomly posting Kirbys, like I just did, probobly isn't. Yeah, thats right. I'm stickin it to the man with my pantsed Kirby.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrange][quote name='Outlaw'] Though randomly posting Kirbys, like I just did, probobly isn't. Yeah, thats right. I'm stickin it to the man with my pantsed Kirby.[/quote]

You're sticking it to the [I]woman[/I], who will now subsequently lock this thread. Have a nice day. :)

[QUOTE=Jamvis]
Hahaha, wow. This is ooollldddd![/QUOTE]

Yes. It is. Please use your common sense and don't resurrect threads that are over [B]four years[/B] old, even if it is their anniversary. I'm not sentimental like that. ;)

[B]Thread Locked[/B] [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...