Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 u think the first solar cannon was my best??? think again that was only the test of it but ill save this attack for last if ure man enough, lets go close combat no weapons n no energy beams n Tec-9 STAY OUTTA THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
MysticBabe Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 *bumps tec with the back of her other sword on his head and he drops dragonspear and she puts both of them away* don't mess with me!
Jamvis Posted September 22, 2001 Author Posted September 22, 2001 *kicks the crap outta tec 9* thatll teach ya to but in when not wanted... now PERISH!!!!! ----- ¬<( | | )> now ice dragon i accept ur challenge. lets go! wait a sec... we cant do this in kirbys! the moves will suck... POWER POLE EXTEND!!!! ===§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§=== *knocks tec 9 into orbit followed by mystic babe* oops she wasnt supposed to go... o well one less rival...
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 who gives a crap if the moves will suck ( > ')> ::Punches Jamvis's kirby::
Lia Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 *watches* whoa......fight...heh.... takes out bag of popcorn, sits and digs in* now who shall i root for? hmmm....
Jamvis Posted September 24, 2001 Author Posted September 24, 2001 ok if u insist... <( | | )> ------> *kicks ice dragons kirby*
Pastbyer Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B]*watches* whoa......fight...heh.... takes out bag of popcorn, sits and digs in* now who shall i root for? hmmm.... [/B][/QUOTE] *sits down beside ssj chic* *takes sip from a can of coke* *watches the Kirby fight*
MysticBabe Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i] [B]*kicks the crap outta tec 9* thatll teach ya to but in when not wanted... now PERISH!!!!! ----- ¬<( | | )> now ice dragon i accept ur challenge. lets go! wait a sec... we cant do this in kirbys! the moves will suck... POWER POLE EXTEND!!!! ===§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§=== *knocks tec 9 into orbit followed by mystic babe* oops she wasnt supposed to go... o well one less rival... [/B][/QUOTE] grr........*knocks him into the other dimention* i don't think so.:flaming:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 ok, thats it im calling a truce no matter how much we keep fighting, no oneis gonna give up theres no way in calling a winner in this i say, let the crowd choose the winner
MysticBabe Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 I am the winner of them all!!! *all stare* uh........whoops hehe:D wrong battle, don't mind me :D *slides out*
Jamvis Posted September 29, 2001 Author Posted September 29, 2001 not when i was holdin this back! now the ultimate attack!!!! die!!!! get ready kirby! [SIZE=70](O)[/SIZE] ^( | | )^ now kirby destroy him!!!! (>")>=====[SIZE=78](((((((O)))))))[/SIZE] final blast!!!! *kirby gets light headed and falls <(*~*)>* that was a good job you did well
Guest Pikeon Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 I me Kirby' And IDv2 just unleash all of it. PIKEON'S KIRBY'S (^ ' ' )> Kriby exerCising <(=*= =*=)> Ninja kirby +( ' ' )+ Kirby with ninja stars ( ' ' ) <( ' )> Kirby the snowman (______) <( O )> Kirby cyclops <( ^ ^ )> happy kirby <( /\ /\)> Super happy kirby <( >< )> kirby gotta fart <(() ())> Kirby is shocked!!! <( $~$ )> Kirby makin da money!!$$ <( ' ')> _______ kirby gonna drink \ Drunk/ \ Crap / \___ / <( ' (- -) ' )> Kirby is pig!! \/\/( ' ' )\/\/ westside kirby >>( o o )<< Kirby doing the sloar flair <( ' '<) ^( ' ' )^ (> ' ' )> \/( ' ' )\/ aerobics kirby ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ \/ <( ' ' )> \/ Ms. kriby w/ pigtails <( \__/ )> Evil kirby <(/- -\)> nap time kirby <( ò ò)> The kriby's eyebrow <( ¡ ' )> kriby has a tear O( ' ' )O kirby got earings
Guest Pikeon Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 jamvis i think u lost away with oyu <(' O ')> ( O ) kirby eats ounts
Jamvis Posted November 22, 2005 Author Posted November 22, 2005 Hahaha, wow. This is ooollldddd!, anyone around that still remembers this?? I found it when I was going through google to see how many results that came back for "Jamvis" were mine. Gah that was a hilarious time. My typing and manners were horrid back then though lol. Wonder if anyone would like to try a little Kirby battle again? It's been 4 years so I'm more than likely rusty lol, but hey, why not? Or is it against the rules now? O.o;
Outlaw Posted November 22, 2005 Posted November 22, 2005 Wow, I'm really suprised I was never a part of this, since this seems kind of post seems right up my ally, or atleast whatever ally I was on back in 2001. [COLOR=White].... [/COLOR] __ [COLOR=White]. [/COLOR] _I__I_ [COLOR=Magenta]<(_'_'_)>[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]. [/COLOR] /_/\_\ And I'm equally suprised noone ever made a fancy pants Kirby, with pants and a fancy top hat. I'm also pretty sure a Kirby battle, aslong as it stayed an actual battle, would be fine. Though randomly posting Kirbys, like I just did, probobly isn't. Yeah, thats right. I'm stickin it to the man with my pantsed Kirby.
Ozymandius Jones Posted November 22, 2005 Posted November 22, 2005 [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrange][quote name='Outlaw'] Though randomly posting Kirbys, like I just did, probobly isn't. Yeah, thats right. I'm stickin it to the man with my pantsed Kirby.[/quote] You're sticking it to the [I]woman[/I], who will now subsequently lock this thread. Have a nice day. :) [QUOTE=Jamvis] Hahaha, wow. This is ooollldddd![/QUOTE] Yes. It is. Please use your common sense and don't resurrect threads that are over [B]four years[/B] old, even if it is their anniversary. I'm not sentimental like that. ;) [B]Thread Locked[/B] [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts