Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is the character I made up named Chiku. It's not the best picture quality, but in real life it's pretty cool looking.


[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=390051[/img]
Posted
Hm, nice job, but the hair...is humungo....it's GIANT. I think you should make it smaller...^_^ Your elbow is a bit too thick, but good job on the hands. ...I'm not exactly a Good Charlotte fan...^o^ I hope that didn't affect my judgement! 8.5/10
Posted
That's a funny expression XD. But she's right the hair is huge but I think it adds to the picture... sort of *scratches head*. Neways it pretty goood so I'd give it a 9/10 ^_^
Posted
Yeah, her hair is supposed to be big. I'm not sure why I have her like that, I guess because she is supposed to be a funny character. Oh well, nothings perfect, heh. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...