Dragonstar Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 :D OK, I want some opinions on a fic idea, as I write this, I get the feeling that most of you are gonna say it's disasterously stoopid and should be saeld away in a vault in a neuclear bunker somewhere in outer space, but if even one person likes it, I'll write it. Here's the idea... A while ago,I made up a character named Blue Tajiri, (I put a pic in the artwork section) I was basically wondering how she would work in Digimon fic, (keeping in mind, she is an alien.) I have a digimon to go with her and a whole history worked out, but if I told you that it'd defeat the object of writing the fic. The digimon is called Psymon, it's a little black wolf with Blue dragon-like ears and a metal helmet, I'll put a picture up here when I have one, It was made up around four yeares ago and has a stage that goes beyond mega, I heard one showed up in S3 but I know squat about it so it most likely won't tally with that. I may also try putting Trunks in there somewhere, just tell me what you thing, be honest. :D I already know that you're either gonna love this or hate it (probably the later) but either way, I'm writing it. I'm just wondering wheter to put it here or not. :D
Vicky Posted May 5, 2003 Posted May 5, 2003 It sounds good to me. I'm not well up with 'digimon' but I think that is a great idea. I'll be back later! Ciao!
Dragonstar Posted May 8, 2003 Author Posted May 8, 2003 :D I'm glad soeone likes my idea? Anyone else got any thing to say? :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now