OtakuBoards

Sum41 anyone?

radicaledward1

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Sum 41 is alright. They're not exactly my favorite band, but some of their songs are good. One of the main reasons why I like them is because they get stuck in my head [i]forever[/i]. xx;

Though, I don't think you should call the people who don't like them 'gay'. Everyone's allowed to have their opinions, right? ^_^;[/color] [/size]

[size=1][color=darkblue]How unfortunate that you go to a homosexual school? Has it scarred you for life, or are you doing o.k?
I like Sum 41. I don't really like any of there new songs, but All Killer No Filler is a very catchy album, full of quality tunes to listen to again and again. Even better is the not so popular Half Hours of Power, which includes the original What We're All About'. Well ,that's my 2 cents...
[center]--Bing--[/center][/color][/size]

[color=green]Okay, people. That's enough homosexual jokes. Get back to talking about Sum41.[/color]

In only liked a couple of their songs. The one from the Spider-Man movie was good, and their latest video (with the action figures) is just plain goofy. I've never bought any of their CDs (or even bothered to download one of their songs off of the internet), so I guess I'm just sort of neutral when it comes to this band.

Guest Matt
[color=red][b]That music video is for The Hell Song, and it is pretty funny. I didn't like their second cd that much (all killer no filler), it seemed to appealing to teenie boppers. But I love their new cd, "Does This Look Infected?". The songs kick *** *cough*over my head (better off dead)*cough*, and i haven't found one teenie bopper that likes it. I guess that means that the concerts will be better. I couldn't really mosh to well at the NFG/GC concert I went to because of all the girls in the crowd. I didn't really feel like killing them.[/b][/color]

While I've found "All Killer, No Filler" to be Poser Punk (except for the excellent Pain for Pleasure), their latest CD is pure gold to me. I really like a the Death Metal references in their songs. They have, in my eyes, become a respectable band with lots of potential to be among the greats.