radicaledward1 Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 Does anyone here like sum41? I do tehy are my favorite band. i think they are really good, but alot of people in my gay school think otherwise. What do u guys think?
Juu Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Sum 41 is alright. They're not exactly my favorite band, but some of their songs are good. One of the main reasons why I like them is because they get stuck in my head [i]forever[/i]. xx; Though, I don't think you should call the people who don't like them 'gay'. Everyone's allowed to have their opinions, right? ^_^;[/color] [/size]
radicaledward1 Posted May 4, 2003 Author Posted May 4, 2003 I was calling my school gay not the peoepl who don't like them.
Bing Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue]How unfortunate that you go to a homosexual school? Has it scarred you for life, or are you doing o.k? I like Sum 41. I don't really like any of there new songs, but All Killer No Filler is a very catchy album, full of quality tunes to listen to again and again. Even better is the not so popular Half Hours of Power, which includes the original What We're All About'. Well ,that's my 2 cents... [center]--Bing--[/center][/color][/size]
radicaledward1 Posted May 4, 2003 Author Posted May 4, 2003 hahaha! My homosexual school has scared me to death. I am now scared for life. *buries head and quivers*
Manic Webb Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 [color=green]Okay, people. That's enough homosexual jokes. Get back to talking about Sum41.[/color] In only liked a couple of their songs. The one from the Spider-Man movie was good, and their latest video (with the action figures) is just plain goofy. I've never bought any of their CDs (or even bothered to download one of their songs off of the internet), so I guess I'm just sort of neutral when it comes to this band.
Guest Matt Posted May 6, 2003 Posted May 6, 2003 [color=red][b]That music video is for The Hell Song, and it is pretty funny. I didn't like their second cd that much (all killer no filler), it seemed to appealing to teenie boppers. But I love their new cd, "Does This Look Infected?". The songs kick *** *cough*over my head (better off dead)*cough*, and i haven't found one teenie bopper that likes it. I guess that means that the concerts will be better. I couldn't really mosh to well at the NFG/GC concert I went to because of all the girls in the crowd. I didn't really feel like killing them.[/b][/color]
vegeta rocker Posted May 6, 2003 Posted May 6, 2003 they are terrible live. they gave me a headache. they are even worse than josey scott. But other then the fact they can't sing i enjoy the musical aspect. Ill take their cd over a concert.
caffeinefreak5 Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 they are great and they are canadian :) :devil: PUNK ROCK RULZ :devil:
Turkey Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 While I've found "All Killer, No Filler" to be Poser Punk (except for the excellent Pain for Pleasure), their latest CD is pure gold to me. I really like a the Death Metal references in their songs. They have, in my eyes, become a respectable band with lots of potential to be among the greats.
radicaledward1 Posted May 16, 2003 Author Posted May 16, 2003 Yeah i think Does this Look Infcted was better tan All Killer no Filler...don't getme wrong i loved all killer no filler, but can't forget Half Hour fo Power! That was god too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now