Guest Steiner Posted May 5, 2003 Posted May 5, 2003 I made this banner and thought thier wouldnt be many good pictures to put it in so i made it short and simple. what do you think? also if any of you would have ago at one i would like to see your go take.
TheShinje Posted May 5, 2003 Posted May 5, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue] Plain and simple. I like the code, That is pretty good matrix code. I am a huge fan of the matrix, And I think the green conveys the message well, not to mention it is the official colour of the matrix, any other colour would have looked silly. You should try an outer glow on "the matrix" words. I think that would look rather nice, a nice highlighter green perhaps. As for trying, Yeah, maybe later, I have the matrix movie font, So I should be able to create something good. [/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now