Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i just got started reading the webcomic [url]www.megatokyo.com[/url]

and i gotta say it, this one rocks. :D i guess it can be classed as animie or something along those lines, because of the japanese style that it is drawn in. Also, if you feel this topic is in the wrong area, ill move it. :)
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]Megatokyo is great it is the only reason I wake up on monday, wednsdays,and fridays. My favorite character is Largo(Great Teacher Largo is god) I think it is hilarious how he goes off demon fighting and alway speaks in l33t. Piro gets in the most hilarious of situations.[/size][/color]
Guest jalakl
Posted
Definitely. Megatokyo is a great webcomic that's kept me entertained for just about a year now, thanks to a friend who told me about. Trust me, this is one comic you'll want to hang on to.

In the earlier strips, I always used to laugh just seeing Stick-Guy Dom. I still kinda do, but I'm so used to him and his antics now, that I simply use a wide toothy grin. :D
...Heh.
Posted
Megatyoko..well I know the guy who did the drawings for it ^_^ He showed me some manga tequnics. Hehe if ya want his name or handle just ask. It is good but not his best works.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...