Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is my first drawn pic here and it's of the girl Ayame from the new Tenchu game. I drew it kinda big so it doesn't show her whole body (she's in a bikini...thing) but it's okay...well here it is
Posted
Cool it looks kinda weird in the ummmmmm chest area yeah thats it chest area but thats me but it's cool, you should draw the whole body that would be cool ^^ 8/10
Posted
Iv already seen this but..... I would have to say that the chest area is a bit odd.... sry Z- um.... Vash.... heehee, even thought its not your first drawn pic i would give it a 8 1/2 out of 10. the expresian is good
Posted
Yeah u shoulda draw the rest of her, Its verry good for beginning work. But the lines, you could go back and use a ruler to make some a lil srtaighter, and it clould be less, um.. whats the word.. sketchy, Ive stated in other threds sketchy is best but for anime its always best to try and do it perfect as you possibly can. But good job, 8/10
Posted
Have one thing in mind, if you are gonna just make a sketch, you can hae those not so well defined lines and all, but when you try to make a full drawing, having that kinda sketchy lines don't help... I know it because my brother was always telling me that I should have more defined lines...
But it's overall good... Though, like everyone said, the chest part looks pretty weird, and the lines are sketchy, and the face is good.
Posted
Thanks for all the comments and look out because I have another scetch in the works right now. I wish I could color it on my comp. but I don't have a program to do so. Any suggestions?! Oh yeah and does anyone know of a program I can get off the net? ?_?
Posted
It could use some work. The breasts need to be fixed up, they don't look right. o_O; Other then that, clean it up and it'll be pretty spiffy. ;)

Dark Vegeta I just wanted to let you know that simple posts like that aren't allowed. Put some thought into them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...