Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
On a post on the relationship between milli and wolfwood in the trigun series. I don't think that milli is pregnant I do however think they are in love but I think the refrence given was strictly to add the realism of the situation that they were in in episode 11. Let me know what you guys think:tasty: :drunk:
Posted
I'm pretty sure that she wasnt't pregnant. It was probably just something made up to further prove their love for eachother, as they clearley were in love.
Posted
She is not pregnant. Remeber when she hid that kid in her shirt, and acted like she was pregnant with Wolfwood's child. I'm sure they may have had a thing, but the pregnancy definatly didn't happen.
Posted
in the subtitled version when wolfwood is thinking about who will be in paradise with him, the caption is "him, the girls and..." as he was thinking about someone else too, don't know if its a baby, but it does seem a bit significant..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...