Turkey Posted May 6, 2003 Posted May 6, 2003 Evilman is that character that I put on most of my avatars and banners. I've been making hand drawings of him for a while, but I've only finished a few of them. This is one of them. Later, once I finish it, I'll post the colored version.
DarK DeatH Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 That post will prolly be deleted by a mod soon... That's double posting... And I couldn't see your pic...
Shinkoru Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 Yeah If I were you I'de Delete the second post. :-/ Kinda late now thou, oh well maby the "Gods" will let it pass. But as for the picture, Its not the best, but I like it. ^_^ Its verry nice. FOr paint. lol Trust me I simpthaise because I have just ms paint, but I've masterd it so I'm lucky. :)
Turkey Posted May 11, 2003 Author Posted May 11, 2003 What kind of changes should I make? Please don't mention the head size or the belt, since I already noticed them. And Angel, what do you recommend I do to the coloring?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now