Guest The Mage Prince Posted May 7, 2003 Posted May 7, 2003 Not as good as I can do but anyway here he is!!
WW2 Posted May 7, 2003 Posted May 7, 2003 Its a little too light and sketchy. But at least it looks like the character. You might want to go back over it to darken the lines, and add a little more detail to his face. But thats just my opinion. Its a pretty good pic, I give it a 6.5/10.
DarK DeatH Posted May 7, 2003 Posted May 7, 2003 Oh well, you can see it's him, but you could add more detail... Above-average in my opinion.
Guest Hiei's Girl Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 I think it's really good! Not as good as my brother, but really good! I just wish my scanner could work so I could post some of my work.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now