Xra Posted May 7, 2003 Posted May 7, 2003 I thought I'd let you see the banner i made for AVCM. The words got messed up cause i shrunk it, and I prolly shoulda used a different color font too. But besides that, whadaya tink?
Shinkoru Posted May 7, 2003 Posted May 7, 2003 Your soo right on the font, its extremly hard to read, serously, but its a nice banner, I don't think shrinking it effected it much, if so its hard to notice. But If I were you I'de make the font a brighter purple and blue but nothing bright like yellow or red because it would clash with the bg, a darker green maby with the blue, humm that might look good. But besides that yeah its really nice. 8/10 finx the font and I'de give it a 9.9/10
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now