wiccansamurai Posted May 7, 2003 Posted May 7, 2003 I closed my eyes and let it fade away i wont have to feel pain another day peace filled my open wounds I let sleep seep into my tears I listened to lies that soothed all my fears I know its short, but bear with me!
KittyLynn Posted May 7, 2003 Posted May 7, 2003 [COLOR=seagreen]Your really good at this. Ok. Why did I use SeaGreen? Anyways..Very good!![/COLOR]
Eve Posted May 12, 2003 Posted May 12, 2003 short & sweet!!!like i like it. not that i don't like long ones o-well...i think it's good(^_^)
Shinkoru Posted May 12, 2003 Posted May 12, 2003 Nice job, I like it 9/10. And did u ever get my pm??? Wiccansumari?
wiccansamurai Posted May 13, 2003 Author Posted May 13, 2003 yea, i probably did. i hav a nasty habit of forgetting about pms!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now