OtakuBoards

Time for fun. "Choose your duel"

Domon

This will be like what Circeus has also, but since he said he doesn't feel like doing this anymore then I'll do one of my own.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Ryan stepped into the large field of the arena. It had been a few months since Battle Cruise had come to an end and things had just been boring for him. Until this tournament appeared, of course the competition was megar until his last few opponents. Now things would get fun.

As he stepped out further he saw the massive crowd practically leaning out of their seats as Ryan headed to his assigned spot.

His opponent would be a boy named Jake. Ryan had heard the kid was pretty good and had come in second in the U.S. tournament that was happeneing while Ryan was on Battle Cruise. The kid was obviously confident he could beat Ryan.

The young kid flicked a piece of his hair out of his face as Ryan's coat flared around in the wind. The crowd went dead silent as the announcer walked out.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]ARE YOU READY FOR SOME SERIOUS DUELING?![/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]The crowd yelled in sheer glee as the two duelists squared off.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Allright Jake, you ready too meet your maker?![/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]You wish, I'll wipe the floor with you before you know what hit you![/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Ryan drew his five cards and smirked. Jake had no idea what was in store for him.[/i]

CARDS DRAWN

Giant Soldier of Stone
Sapphire Dragon
Swords of Revealing Light
Summoned Skull
Horn of the Unicorn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]I'll go second.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]I'll summon Zombyra the Dark in attack mode. Your turn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]The fun has now begun.[/i][/COLOR]