Shinkoru Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 I need my avi to be 80x80 bu its a cgi and if I edit it , it won't move any more. can someone make it 80x80 for me please???
eleanor Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 When I try to save it, it saves it under bitmap....Maybe there's something wrong with my computer.
Shinkoru Posted May 9, 2003 Author Posted May 9, 2003 then copy it and paste it to where ever u edit it maby??
eleanor Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 I can't get it to be exactly 80x80, but I got 80x40. Sorry!
Syk3 Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 Things like these should next time be placed in the request forum most likely, as it would be a request for an avatar. Now, I don't have to close this, but it will get more attention, and it will prevent future discussion.
Recommended Posts