OtakuBoards

Any Anime history majors in here?

Nothing674

I remember when I was a kid I would go into the movie rental place with my mom, and I would always pick out the exact same movie. Turns out now that I'm thinking about it, it was an anime, and I am having the hardest time trying to remember what it was. I remember it had a small blue unicorn with red hair who was the hero. I also remember an evil witch, and a giant yellow monster, that I want to say was a machine, but don't quote me on that. I can also vaguely remember two kids in it, I want to say a boy and a girl. My best memory of it is the blue unicorn charging through this circular beam made by the witch, and then striking her with his horn and killing her. It would have been a late 80's anime. Man, it's been bugging me for a while now, so if anyone with vast anime knowledge can identify what it was I was watching, I would appreciate it!

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i]
[B]The Last Unicorn.

I have that movie...had it since I was like, 4 or 5. [/B][/QUOTE]

that's my all time fav. just aks babygirl. I think she knows about it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]that's my all time fav. just aks babygirl. I think she knows about it. [/B][/QUOTE]

I loved that movie when I was very little.... Scared me half to death, but I loved it.... I read the book when I was ten, and I loved it even more....

it was unico.... i remeber that one.. i rented that one too..
it was about this really cute lil unicorn that was sort of banished and these god people were watching him and they tested him cause they didn't like him.. and unico met all these different people like this lil devil person and this cat named katy that wanted to be a girl and unico turned her into a girl... it was suck a cute cartoon... i wanna see it again

i hope that helps......but just so you know the ast unicorn is NOT anime.. it's german animation....