Epitome Posted May 12, 2003 Posted May 12, 2003 Does anyone here, besides me, play any pen and paper RPGs. If you dont know what it is, Ill explain. It is a game where you have your own character sheet, some die, the game book, a GM or Game Master, and you act out what your doing and yo roll dice to see if you can do tat stuff and to see how much damage you do to enemies etc. Some examples are Dungeons and Dragons, Vampire: The Masqeurade, Werewolf, Hunter and Exalted. These are all made by White Wolf, a popular company of Pen and Papers. Well if anyone does let me know so I can try out some new games that maybe you play.:D :demon: :devil: :flaming: :mrt:
DuoMax Posted May 12, 2003 Posted May 12, 2003 D&d and werewolf are the ones I currently play. Do you ever get on the Whit Wolf RPG Chat (Unomderated)?
Krillen Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 Heh.... I get really bored and make my own RPG's sometimes. They eventually turn into comics but Oh well. I have fun with them and thats all that matters, and it sure does beat the hell out of American Government class. Hah.
Guest Crimson Spider Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 When I was a little kid, my brother used to make a bunch of these pen and paper RPG's. He was good at them too! Making them, that is. I used to love those things. Too bad now he is over twenty and works the night shift. I would make one myself but I would have no one to play it with.
Blackroseoni Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 Yeah, I love playing and making them. I do White wolf, D&D, and Shadowrun for the moment, but am always looking out for new types of games to play.
Carren Heart Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 I play A LOT ? of different games most I've made myself (Phantasy, Burning Zone.) they are really interesting but anyway, right now I play Demon: The Fallen, Exalted, and a verity of different self made games.
Kevin Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 [size=1][color=green]I play many many many D&D quests. I have been every class from here to the moon. I have even made up my own classes and spells, I love playing D&D!!![/color][/size]
Mr. Maul Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 Uh...Dnd isn't made by white wolf. That's d20 system. Anyway, Yes I play "pen and paper" RPG's, aka: tabletop RPG's. I've played all that you've listed, except werewolf. ick. I've even made my own with charcter sheets and all. yeah.
EcCenTriC fairy Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 [size=1]I'm a fan of Dungeons and Dragons 3E, though I'm fairly new at it. I'm hoping to join a group that meets once or twice week soon. :)[/size]
Epitome Posted May 15, 2003 Author Posted May 15, 2003 Thats cool. But Mr.Maul, Werewolf is so fun why dont you like it.
Zidane Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 i Play the book ones written by ian livingstone and steve jackson, thier really fun.
Mr. Maul Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Agatio [/i] [B]Thats cool. But Mr.Maul, Werewolf is so fun why dont you like it. [/B][/QUOTE] I don't know. It's never really appealed to me. Especially the wild west. Things with the words "wild west" usually repel me.
Epitome Posted May 18, 2003 Author Posted May 18, 2003 Oh ok, well thanx for letting me know and Im going to have to try out some of the games that you guys have posted up.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now