SaiyanPrincessX Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 Did you draw that? Its very good. The proportions look correct and the detail is very nicely done. However I dislike his expression in his standing stance, thats just me though. 9.5/10
The Majin Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 That cool ^^ but he is not chibi-fyd whats the point?????? lol nah jokes but that is cool 9.6/10
Shinkoru Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 OH wow. thats asome. I like all of it and its SKETCHYYYYY :):):) 10/10!!
eleanor Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 O.O Woah, that's nice! I like the shading and the way you can draw realistically so well. One of the faces just seem off though. 9.9/10
Guest The Mage Prince Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 I have a poster alot like my pic I did. It is cool any way!
Shinobi Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 I WANTED BRUCE LEE!!! And Oh My Lord it is amazing one at that! Well done indeed! But i must admit his facial expretion looks tad off on his standing one. This is deffinetly 10/10!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now