Booboo Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 Here is your banner I hope you like it. Oh, and don't worry about the file name.
Syk3 Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 I'll keep this thread open as long as you discuss the banner like you would any other art in this forum. Next time, try to make sure that you convey that you made the banner and you want people to judge it, but you may place a side note that says that the banner is for so and so. As such, I'll edit the title so that moderators and others arn't confused.
Shinkoru Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 Oh its nice. I love Edward!! *hugs Edward plushie* ^_^ The bg kinda clashed wif her hair thou. Maby u should use a diff bg color... but the rest of it is nice and fits well. :) nice job 10/10
EcCenTriC fairy Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 [size=1]The lines are so incredibly spiffy! :D *Thumbs up*[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now