Jump to content
OtakuBoards

the last few eposides of Inuyasha


Recommended Posts

Guest slugwire
Posted
I'm a fan of Inuyasha, but I missed some of the last eposides and now the series has started over. I was hoping that someone might be able to fill me in on what happened.
In the last eposide that I saw, Inuyasha finally fiqued out to use his sword, and so did his brother. Then I missed an episode or two and the series had started over.
Please, someone, fill me in on what happened.
Posted
Did Inuyasha even end yet? I think its still goign on in Japan... The last episode before it started over was Kagome being kidnapped by Koga, the wolf demon.
Posted
The last episode that I saw before it started over was the episode where kikyo gives naraku a huge chunk of the jewel and then starts talking about how much more free her soul is now than it was before, etc.
Posted
Nope it hasn't ended, they are on like episode 104 or something. I don't know, Newtype has the listings.
And the last few Koga has taken kagome and inuyasha goes after her. Same old story. I suggest picking up the graphic novels if you don't want to get the series on your own.
Posted
I don't think cartoonnetwork, if that's the channel you watch, has the second season. There's a WHOLE lot more shows after Koga kidnaps Kagome, I think, but they keep going back. *waaaaah*
It gets aggravating after awhile, because Sango seems to fall for Miroku later, but everytime they have a romantic moment, Miroku messes it up. *snicker*
Posted
Doesn't Kikyo have ulterior motives for giving the chunk of jewel to Naraku? I think I read somewhere that Kikyo gives the jewel to Naraku because [spoiler]she can send him to hell once he collects all the jewel shards[/spoiler]
Posted
That's what Kikyo said, but I think, I read it somewhere, that Naraku had a thing for Kikyo, so even if that's what she said, who knows. Oh, rumor. It's said that Cartoon Network's going to air a new episode 7/7/2003. Hope it's true!
Posted
Okay, I just found the site where I get Inuyasha info from again. [url]http://ewa.holymango.net/[/url] The owner has 91 episode summaries, and there is a nonspoiler and a spoiler option for each... I think.
Posted
Of course he did... [spoiler]He was formerly a man named Onigumo, and he was unable to move due to his horrible burns over his body. Kikyo nursed him, and Onigumo fell in love. However, this could not happen becuz Kikyo loved Inuyasha, and Onigumo was... well... an invalid. Onigumo developed incredible hatred, and countless numbers of demons were attracted to him. They feasted upon Onigumo, and the hundreds of demons were merged together by the hatred, and thus formed Naraku. Naraku then proceeded to tear apart Kikyo and Inuyasha by shape shifting and attacking both. Kikyo finds out about this later when shes reincarnated... shes not too happy... decides to send Naraku down down down... and what better way than using the Shikkon Jewel?[/spoiler]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...