Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've noticed a lot of posters have new names lately. How can I change mine? I've been "Beelzebumon" for a while now, and I think it's time for a change.

Where do i go or who do I speak to about this? Thank you in advance for any replies.
Posted
[color=#808080]Well, I guess I can only repeat here what I've said in quite a few instances.

It's really important to read all of our Announcements. Announcements are threads which appear at the top of every forum. They're impossible to miss; they even have their own icon.

Our latest Announcement states that you can have your name changed if you PM Charles about it. He's doing name changes for the next couple of weeks or so.

So yeah, it's important to read all Announcements, so that you don't miss out! ^_^[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...