LostProphet Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 Anyone heard these guys before? They're heavily played on 102.1 here in Dallas, but I dont know if it's played much anywhere else....Its a good, catchy song, if I could only remember the name
LostProphet Posted May 15, 2003 Author Posted May 15, 2003 aaargh, I havent heard it recently....when I do, I'll let you know....I will say this....they actually sing! What a shock!
Angelus Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 I have been listening to this guys in Omaha Nebraska for the past 2 -3 years and they are awesome. I cant remember any of their older stuff besides "James" at the moment. This guys are the real deal, and I sugest you all try to find them and give them a try. The song James would be a good song to try and find because the song is about a guy named James that the lead singer really hates and you can tell from all the passion in his voice from when he sings the song. its great stuff
Kaola Su Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 Hmmm. I have never heard of them. I will check them out though. Maybe they will have some songs on Kazaa. *looking at ground pretending that wasn't just said!* Well, cool, sorry I don't know the name of that song though!
LostProphet Posted May 15, 2003 Author Posted May 15, 2003 The song is called 'Calling You'. If you want a sample, you can always go [URL=http://blueoctober.com]here[/URL]. Its a truly good song....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now