Kinetic Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 Well, it's that time again. I visit OB and show something I just made in 10-20 minutes. Please critique :)
DarK DeatH Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 It's nice... I like that effect there, prolly made with Photoshop, lol... I used to do that a lot XD
The Majin Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 Ohhhhh that cool i like it wish i can do Banners lol :P
Guest Anakin Solo Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 Daaawwww.....That is awesome. 101/10 I like the whole color scheme. Any type of blue is my favorite color, and I like the black i n there too. Say...uhhh...could I get some uhh...banner making lessons or something? :toothy:
DarK DeatH Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 Hey Anakin, you can always try searching for Photoshop tutorials everywhere on the internet... I can list some links here, though I don't know if some still work... [url]www.teamphotoshop.com[/url] [url]www.shadowness.com[/url] (the poorest of all, but with some nice tutorials) [url]www.spoono.com[/url] and you can try searching by google... It gets you to some good places... OR, you can always try PMing or IMing people to ask... lol Now back to topic, I liked a lot how you made those spikey blending things there... Look vedy good... But I think you could change that grid to something different... Though I dunno if some wavy textures or something different... Although that's just my personal opinion ::is tired of seeing so many grids:: lol
Kinetic Posted May 15, 2003 Author Posted May 15, 2003 It's not the grid, it's the background, but thanks for the comment :)
Hittokiri Zero Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 I don't like it... The only thing that looks half-way decent is the typo =\, but the typo doesn't quite fit the banner =P. Make a grunge style banner and use similar or the same text as you used in this banner they will go together like peas in a pod =-P.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now