Shinkoru Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 [color=indigo]Which one!! And rate the banner but.. which one?? I like the girl in all but 4, but which pose and usahe shows off my fav girl best?? *is in need of help* Plz respond![/color]
DarK DeatH Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 I see almost no diference, but I believe number 5 looks a bit better... But I don't think there is something that you can considerate a significant diference
The Majin Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 Yeah most of them look the same cept for #4 but i like #1 for some reason but i dun like the font that much
Shinkoru Posted May 15, 2003 Author Posted May 15, 2003 Tkz. I like #1 cuz her ears better seen, but i think I'm a go with #5. Tkz for helping me narrow it down :) *bows*
SaiyanPrincessX Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 I don't like any of them really. The girl is just at diffrent distances. The font also needs alot of work. But I suppose I'd go for #2. :/
Posthumous Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i] [B]I don't like any of them really. The girl is just at diffrent distances. The font also needs alot of work. But I suppose I'd go for #2. :/ [/B][/QUOTE] [spoiler][color=white]I agree... Try changing the text to a "Mistral" or any other handwriting font.It just looks better that way...[/color][/spoiler]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now