Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which one??  

9 members have voted

  1. 1. Which one??

    • #1 <( " <)
      4
    • #2 (> " )>
      0
    • #3 <( " )>
      0
    • #4 ^( " )^
      2
    • #5 (>"<)
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]Which one!! And rate the banner but.. which one?? I like the girl in all but 4, but which pose and usahe shows off my fav girl best?? *is in need of help* Plz respond![/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i]
[B]I don't like any of them really. The girl is just at diffrent distances. The font also needs alot of work. But I suppose I'd go for #2. :/ [/B][/QUOTE]

[spoiler][color=white]I agree...

Try changing the text to a "Mistral" or any other handwriting font.It just looks better that way...[/color][/spoiler]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...