Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
thats um... well... interesting.

lol i like it. i think its pretty good. a little squared off from paint, but that could be fixed if you used something else. i like it.

...not sure about that corn, though (or the name).
Posted
ohh .....the corn was his partner in crime but got shot

yah me and my friends had been eating pure sugar
good time ....good times.....
Posted
Yeha some odd reason I saw sesamie street as well. lol. I know what ya mean by pure sugar and good times.. hehe I like him, kinda resembles rapa the rapper. lol don't ask. But hs cute and u do needa smoth out the edges. :) 7/10 nice job

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...