ARTommy Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 this is a original character of mine and it was done in a INVADER ZIM type of art style on MS paint
treton_noir Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 thats um... well... interesting. lol i like it. i think its pretty good. a little squared off from paint, but that could be fixed if you used something else. i like it. ...not sure about that corn, though (or the name).
ARTommy Posted May 16, 2003 Author Posted May 16, 2003 ohh .....the corn was his partner in crime but got shot yah me and my friends had been eating pure sugar good time ....good times.....
Transtic Nerve Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 Here I was expecting a yellow guy in pajamas.... shame....
Shinkoru Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 Yeha some odd reason I saw sesamie street as well. lol. I know what ya mean by pure sugar and good times.. hehe I like him, kinda resembles rapa the rapper. lol don't ask. But hs cute and u do needa smoth out the edges. :) 7/10 nice job
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now