Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey everybody I don't have a PS2:bawl: so I don't know what the hack games are like but in all these magazines I see good reviews. Neways what I meant to say is which do you like better the show or game or both. Give reasoning.
Posted
I like both because the .hack//infection game is so awesome. I like the grpahics and the gameplay. I also like the show because the story lines are great and the show all around is great.
Posted
i like them both but i kind-of like
the games the best just be cause..well
i guess it because the story line is much
more easy to follow.
Posted
I have to diagree Eve, I think the games story lines are alot more complicating. The shows I think you can understand more easily because of the better descriptions in the show.
Posted
well that may be true for you
but some people see it the
other way around. it just a diff
point of veiw...i guess.*hmmmm*
Posted
oh^.^;
it's ok didn't mean to make you cry
and i no you didn't try to offend me
as i wrote befor it's just a
diff point of veiw.and to make
up for it we can be buds
what do you say?^_^
Posted
Yeah.. Im adding you to my friends list as we speak. So I'll PM you when I have nothing else to do, bu t we better not get too far off topic or mods will close this thread so back to .hack.
Posted
fine after this this last post i'll stop
just if you want a friend "i i'm here"
*like a superhero*
and thanks Agatio for be'n my friend
Posted
he's a really really really unimportant
in the game cause you don't even have to
have him*all-tho i did*.but no i can't
get a pic or bio of him since you don't
even have to have him, but he reminds me of crim

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...