Zanarkand Abes Posted September 2, 2003 Posted September 2, 2003 I finally saw this movie on Sunday, and I must say it was not what I thought it would be like, it was better. [spoiler] First of all, I was soo glad it told the past of Jason and Freddy and told us how they came back to life. Yet I was not expecting it to be Freddy who brought back Jason. And if I am not mistaken, didn't Jason kill more people in that one rave scene, than he did in at least half of an of his other movies? I was disappointed how he killed a few people the same way as others, 'cause he has always been known to never kill the same way twice. Finally, I was definitely thrown for a loop when I found out that they both ended in a stalemate.[/spoiler] Sorry for dragging on, but I was stoked to see this movie, and I am going with a friend of mine again in two weeks.
Naru Posted September 3, 2003 Posted September 3, 2003 I've seen the movie twice already....I like it. It HILARIOUS. thats all i have to say. go c it to say u saw it. its pretty good.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now