Phantom Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 with all the glue...the bittersweet binding of life, with all my sadness and turmoil...I grow up alone, heart aloft, dead.. I want to find love but it stares me down...telling me never to run from you. I listen, my tear filled eyes grope opon the chance to be part of a tear sodden smile of happiness They are longing to be a set of father's eyes...to be real with you. In these eyes i long for everyhting ive ever dreampt of... In my eyes I crave for you, i beg for you....i need you.. in the time ive spent with you i have learned so much but i am still a weak child ...a baby in the world lied to, stepped upon.. You have crushed me in ways you would die from if i had doen to you..but i am still here..half dead ....alone.. I am alone..your by my side but i am alone... crying and sullen. Why did god give me the heart of pureness to be smited upon and broken. Because he tests me? he tests my faith in the higher blessings? i dotn know but i deserve not to be treated so. ANd in these eyes..I feel your heart...the pain u suffer...the pain you bring..why me? why would you doit? I know that I am never enough..Never enough...Never what you really wanted... Now i sit in bath of blood feeling sorry for myself..intermittenly tingling with pain...i want to tell you something..the words are simple.. GO **** YOURSELF....go **** the world and go **** some other bastard who will allow himself to be treated like dirt.... I never tell you this because of the love i have so deeply embeded into my soft heart ...because i love you...and you are all i have in the world...beleive me or not.
Heavyblade Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 I think it's great and I'm kinda sad now it really got to me. You're a great writer I can't write poems worth a crap. That's wonderful *wipes away a tear*
Phantom Posted May 17, 2003 Author Posted May 17, 2003 every word of it was wrote when i was bawling my eyes out... *shrugs* That is liekly why I am still in love with a girl who has destroyed my soul.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now