Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=arial]anyone heard of him, or some of his music? a song he's got out on the radio right now is The Remedy (I Won't Worry). I think it sounds pretty good (both his singing and the music). it's pretty catchy, the song's been stuck in my head for a couple of days now. as for one or two other songs I've heard (can't remember the names), they sound alright, but I'm not quite sure if I'd buy the album or not from hearing them. anyone else have an opinion on it?[/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...