Yoda Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 Does anyone watch Spiderman? If so, what's your favorite character? Mine's Venom, I think he's really cool! What about you Guys.
Matt.D Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [color=rainbow] I watch it. I really like Carnage. He's cool....I like Venom too...I liked that episode when they both fused together...that was pure genious!:) [/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 yea venom rules you gonna watch the movie??
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i] [B]You try and stop me! [/B][/QUOTE] ill take that as a "yes"
Jeff Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 they took out the movie scene where spider man trapps helicopter on wtc building
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now