Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
For those of you who have seen the movie, what did you think. I just saw it like 2 days ago and loved it. My brother bought it and I watched it over and over and over again. So what did you guys think of the movie.
Posted
Groundhogs Day is a great comedy with great actors and a cool premise. It makes you think what you would do if you repeated the same day over and over.

Would you use the knowledge of that day to help people, like Bill Murhray(sp?) did, or continuously kill yourself...like Bill Murhray did?:therock:
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson][i]Yeah this movie is one of my all time favs...Comedy or otherwise. I just think its such a great premise...And bill murray really makes it work. The man is just a great comedian...Always has been always will be (I still love to watch waht about bob :laugh: )

So yeah Def one of the best comedies around for my money...Ya just gotta love a groundhog driving a truck :devil: [/i][/color][/size]
Posted
My favorite part in the movie is when he keeps trying to kill himself. Its hilarious. The one I like best is when walks downstairs, gets a toaster and electrcutes himself in the tub. I cant get enough of the movie.
Posted
It's a nice movie, and actually family appropriate, for the most part. I enjoyed it when he kidnapped the groundhog. That was the best part....

"Maybe they're okay?"

*BOOM*!!

"Maybe not...."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...