Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I haven't been here for a while, so I don't know if the rule have changed but I believe the maximum banner size is 500x100 pixels. Well, my banner is 475x75 pixels, and I have checked the URL and everything, yet every time I update my profile to put this banner in, the signature just changes to "Image cannot be found."

Does anyone have a solution to this?
Posted
..try making sure your case is perfectly sensitive. but thats just common sense. Maybe the server is down? ...hell many things could be wrong.
Posted
No because there is definately a hack ob has placed that changes the [img] tag into an [i]image not found[/i] tag.

i dont know why it isnt working. I can only fix it by trial and error
Posted
I dont know maybe you have the dimensions wrong. Try a different banner and see if that works. It could be the site that you got it from.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...