Kinetic Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 I haven't been here for a while, so I don't know if the rule have changed but I believe the maximum banner size is 500x100 pixels. Well, my banner is 475x75 pixels, and I have checked the URL and everything, yet every time I update my profile to put this banner in, the signature just changes to "Image cannot be found." Does anyone have a solution to this?
Phantom Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 ..try making sure your case is perfectly sensitive. but thats just common sense. Maybe the server is down? ...hell many things could be wrong.
Kinetic Posted May 19, 2003 Author Posted May 19, 2003 I already checked all of that but thanks. Wouldn't it just show up as a red X anyway?
Phantom Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 No because there is definately a hack ob has placed that changes the [img] tag into an [i]image not found[/i] tag. i dont know why it isnt working. I can only fix it by trial and error
Epitome Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 I dont know maybe you have the dimensions wrong. Try a different banner and see if that works. It could be the site that you got it from.
Kinetic Posted May 19, 2003 Author Posted May 19, 2003 Phantom and I are trying but still can't figure it out. I'll show you the image.
Kinetic Posted May 19, 2003 Author Posted May 19, 2003 Thanks to Phantom for the help...however you did it :p
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now