Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is my first haiku, so, here it goes... *inhales*

To see love elsewhere,
A painful experience,
May be for better.

*whoo* So, whaddya think?

Hitokiri Battosai
Posted
I like it. Has alot of emotion in the words. I can see it in your eyes or ......uh.......hear it in thw words. lol. :) But I like it. Post some more when you write some.
Posted
I agree with Agatio a lot for this Haiku, I can feel the emotion in your words!

I give it 8/10, I just don't know what it is, it really isn't that interesting to me, not to say I don't like it b/c I do like it!
Posted
Let's see.... I do like the Haiku, so please don't take the following statement the wrong way.

Traditionally, Haiku's are not written about love, metaphorical items, religion, or anything else that could be considered human. Usually Haiku's are written about nature or about natural things. Such as:

[center]The wind blows harshly
Whipping the clouds into a
Cone of destruction[/center]

A tornado if you haven't already guessed. Just a brief lesson in history.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...