Sara Posted May 22, 2003 Author Posted May 22, 2003 [size=1]I post a thread every once in a while. I'm sure there are several drifting a few pages back, if you're bored and feel like browsing. ^_~[/size]
Kaola Su Posted May 22, 2003 Posted May 22, 2003 I will actually, and if I find one, I will post on it to let you know how I like it. Which I am sure I will!! But thanx! I will be checking up on your drawings. Kaola
Sere Tuscumbia Posted May 22, 2003 Posted May 22, 2003 Heh. Browsing is fun. Using that "search for user's other posts" option is fun too. ^_^ Yeah, it's in the profile. I luff using that option. ^_~ And the Mimi avvie is quite cute too, Sara. Mimi always hold a special place in my heart. ^_______^ And I remember your little picobyte (ok, not sure on that) thread a few weeks back or so. Those little cuties would make good avatars also. ^_^ --Sere *EDIT* The exact words of the option are: "Search for all posts by this user." That is a really nifty option. ^_^
Sara Posted May 22, 2003 Author Posted May 22, 2003 [size=1]heh. Lilpicobyte, yeah. I like him. ^_^ I haven't drawn him for a while, hm...all my sketches lately have been Ushi or one of my other "Sara is bored and doodling during class" characters. Heh, I use the Search option more than I probably should. I don't know about the other skins, but on Liquid it's at the bottom of every post. ^_~[/size]
Naru Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 [FONT=century gothic] [COLOR=blue] [SIZE=1] awww!!! Thats so kawaii!! lol! u should do Naru! that would be awesome! [/FONT] [/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now