DarK DeatH Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 Hiya all, I was playing around with Photoshop before formatting my computer and this is what I could do... Yeah, tell me your opinion... [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=398460[/img]
Zidane Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 Dude u have serious talent. one thing? remove the outside border and it would look mad 10/10
The Majin Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 How do you do it i wanna make banners send me some tips lol and i like the eye in the back whos eye is it?
DarK DeatH Posted May 21, 2003 Author Posted May 21, 2003 Yeah, I had done that border removing before, but I was testing it... Now I believe it's done ^^;; The eyes are from Saitou, from Rurouni Kenshin
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now