Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I try to forget the times
You and I were "in love"
The romance of a first true love

And now I sit cryng over you
Like a baby over spilt milk
Your love leaving me a hollow shell

My friends say you weren't worth it
My parents tried to help sent me to a shirnk
But the only thing I knew would help

A pill bottle in hand my heart heavy I fell to the ground
Spriling Spriling
Until boom I hit the end and found how grave my mistake was

Comments Nice! Disses: Even Nicer:laugh:

No this is not real completely fiction, but I send this out to all of you who truly loved someone and broke up. Keep going suicide doesn't pay.
Posted
Pain of first love's loss...

May it be betrayal, or simply an intolerance to the pain of life's lessons. It still hurts.

I am in the midst of one such situtation...I dont know about you but...i dont know about anyone but myself really... i forgave and tried to move on... hopefully you will mov eon in your own way.
Posted
[size=1][i]Like a baby over spilt milk[/i] doesn't seem to fit the rest of it. Other than that, pretty good.

Good message. [/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Yes. Sara, I thought that too. It doesn't seem to fit with everything else. But over all it is very nice but sad at the same time.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...