Solid Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 i sketched two subaru (from hack sign) sketches, one with eyes closed one with eyes opened... pls rate them... [URL=http://www.dodstudios.net/uploads/uploads/Subaru.jpg]Subaru [/URL] [URL=http://www.dodstudios.net/uploads/uploads/subarueyesclosed.jpg]Subarueyesclosed[/URL] (the pictures are very big, i advise you to use the zoom to make them smaller...)
Kaola Su Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 Wow, those are good. The only thing that I see that is a little weird is in both of them her face is long. But that doesn't make it bad at all! They also could both be cleaned up a bit, but the just look like you were making sketches, so that really isn't a problem. 1st one: 8/10 2nd one: 8/10 also Kaola
Epitome Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 Those are pretty good. The only thing I have to say is the one with Subaru's eyes closed, the nose is alittle out of proportion but otherwise, they are great pictures.
KKC Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 Yeah, those are really good, but her face seems a bit long and her mouth seems a bit too small for her face. But i think their good. Both 8/10
Corey Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 *falls out of chair laughing* Guess who expected to see a few cars with .hack people on them! ME! Oh man... *wipes tear from eye* That was funny. *ahem* I like both the pics, never actually haing seen the character you're talking about, i'd say they are quite good.
Kaola Su Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 Haha, that is funny!!! LOL, haha, and to think, I actually got that!! Man, that was a good one!
Sere Tuscumbia Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 O_o;; I [B]so[/B] didn't get that . . . *looks at title* Oh wait, I get it! ^^;; Ok, took me a bit, but I finally got it. Go me!! ^^ For sketches, those are both very good. They could use a little work, but they [B]are[/B] sketches. They aren't meant to be the most perfect works of art in the world! ^_^ And plus, I've never seen Subaru, so hey, don't know what she looks like . . . ^^;; Very good! I likes! --Sere
Sara Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 [size=1]I was also expecting some kind of vehicle.. *wonders if she should actually draw this* Anyway. I like them. They are very big... They sort of make me think of watercolor pencils. ^_^ Those are fun. Her mouth seems a bit too far to the side in the first one, that irks me a little. Don't know the character, so no further comments. *offers you a yellow smiley sticker*[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now