Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Question: What is the name of the Pokemon that is blue, flies, and is an ice elemeantal creature. Ive been thinking about this forever but I cant seem to come up with the name. Anyone have an idea who it is.
Posted
[color=royalblue]Yes, the Pokémon your thinking of is Articuno. There aren't anymore Ice/Flying-types that have been released in the games, I believe.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]Yes, the Pokémon your thinking of is Articuno. There aren't anymore Ice/Flying-types that have been released in the games, I believe.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=green]Actually, Delibird is Ice/Flying, but that is beside the point. ;) [/size][/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]Oh, yeah. I forgot about him. ^^; I always forget him, unless I see him in the anime, lol. But, anyways, since the question's been answered, there's no reason for this to stay open, really.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...