OtakuBoards

American Juniors

Chichiri's Girl

Do some of you guys watch this show? if you do who do think will win. I think Rubun will but based on tinights performence I'd vote Clay. You how there is going to make the show "American Junior"? Well I bet it will get it's best ratings in the first few eposods cause people like to see how bad people can sing. i t's going to be very interresting who will win.

Let's try to keep this topic strictly about [i]American Juniors[/i]. We already have a thread dedicated to the [i]American Idol[/i] competition.

I'll edit the title of this thread to make the distinction more clear.

I saw a commercial for this show. The attraction seems to be the comments made by the parents of the losers. All of the clips they've shown have these parents yelling at the camera talking about how all of the other kids couldn't sing.

So it seems a little interesting. But just like "Idol," I'll probably only watch the first couple of episodes and the last two.

oops sorry didn't know there was a Music/Tv forum! I'm kinda new. Yeah well back the whole American Junior thing. The funnist epsodes are gonna be the first ones cause you get to see hoe bad some people sing*laughs*. If my dad is home at the time I think well waatch it together and laugh so hard will start to cry!

Ugh...that show is going to be stupid. We're going to have to watch these insanely blind parents yelling about a better kid got picked over their child, because they believe their child is the absolute greatest thing since sliced bread.

Sure, it's okay to think your child is great and all but not to the point where you're literally blinded by your link with the child that you think her/her could do no wrong, make no mistakes, etc. These are the type of parents who force their kid to get into the contest so they'll have a free ride, while claiming how much their child loves it. They're all the same. You can always tell who actually wants to be in something, and who doesn't so they're not fooling anyone. These parents are also the same kind of people who dress their ten years old daughters like prostitutes and have them stroll around on a walkway/stage to compete for some kind of modeling job.

Anyway, I hate those type of parents... However, I will watch it [b]if[/b] Simon is a judge on the show. Oh, now that would funny--but, ofcourse, in a sad sorta way...

Aw, hell I just wanna see Simon make some kids cry. I'm sorry, but I think that'll be so funny to watch. Hey, that's the only reason I ever watched American Idol. I never cared about the people trying to "live their dream," I watched to see Simon insult people. He's friggin' hilarious.

...um...I think I'm just going to stop here before people start to think I'm some sorta a'hole. lol.

I can`t wait to see American Jr. I want to see how parents pressure thier kids to do things they don`t want to and think about how lucky I am it doesn`t happen to me.

Anyway really, it sounds like a lot of fun. I wonder who is going to be judging them because I doubt the American Idol judges would judge little children.