Jump to content
OtakuBoards

megaman nt warrior


Recommended Posts

Guest visser 3
Posted
I like this show. I saw the first episode and i already liked it so the show made it better. If anyone else likes it write here.
Posted
I liked the show as well; great visual effects, great sound, and well ... great everything! Great show in all. I can't wait until further episodes.

.:Lan21013:. I am back!
Guest visser 3
Posted
Thats good for you Lan and its on WB agatio. (I was just kidding Lan) You have a point, everything was good about it in my opinion
Posted
[size=1][color=blue]I saw it I thought it was good, and it sticks pretty well to the games storyline. I think im going to be a big fan of it. It comes on saterdays at 9:30 on the WB.[/color][/size]
Guest visser 3
Posted
Alright thats good.Yeah it was a good first episode so you should watch the next one

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...