Sky Moonflow Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 This might be my final poem........ Dark You walk away You leave me alone You are so selfish Why are you so afraid? Why do you leave me? Why do you not answer me? Are you happy now? Is this really what you wanted? I fall to the ground Tears fall one by one I wish you woulden't leave Why are you leaving me? You turn around I see a singel tear fall from you cheek You say noting at all But I know you me to say "I'm sorry" Is that all Do you think those words will cure everything I just want you to stay I don't want to be alone Because now this world is so very very very...........dark...... :( :bawl:
Shinkoru Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 Serendity....*shakes head* Don't forget, Your never alone. *nods& sk Valen what I mean. But poem, yes verry good 9/10 only 1 error. But I know you me to say "I'm sorry" ^ ^ which one? he besides that i love it.
Epitome Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 OMG, that totally moved me so much. Your never alone either, your fellow Otakus will always be with you.
Sky Moonflow Posted May 21, 2003 Author Posted May 21, 2003 ............why are my poems always misunderstood? I wasn't intending to say that i'm alone at all..... It's just that.......well even if I told you, you still woulden't understand.......... -Sky
Epitome Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 I know what it means, like your boyfriend or husband or whoever is leaving but you said that you feel alone. So I said youll never be alone, but I understand the poem. At least I hope thats what it meant.
Phantom Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 well, for me, im alone.. but not really...shes right here...with me all the time...but ive been abandoned like never before... it hurts so bad i cannot put it into words you may as well just forget what im saying because only my eyes could tell you the pain i am in right now
Sky Moonflow Posted May 21, 2003 Author Posted May 21, 2003 you still don't get it................ -Sky
Guest Anime_princess Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 do you just feel like everyone is going to leave you and not look back but at the same time deep in their heart they are crying because they left you?Is that what you mean
Phantom Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 idont know what she means...maybe, lol she is actually happy..and this is 'just' a poem lol...
KittyLynn Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 [FONT=century gothic][SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Touching. Very Touching.[/COLOR] [/SIZE] [/FONT]
Sky Moonflow Posted May 25, 2003 Author Posted May 25, 2003 Anime Princess you are very close........
Sara Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 [size=1]It's not a bad poem. However, playing a guessing game with everyone isn't going to help you. If you want to talk, talk...if you don't, don't ask people to pull it out of you.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now