Epitome Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 Ok I have just done some drawings and I was wondering if anyone knew how I could put them up. I would love to get reviews from everyone but I dont know how. Can someone tell me.
Posthumous Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 [spoiler][color=white]First, you gots to have a scanner.Next you scan the picture.Save it on your PC.Click "New Thread".Then type whatever you want to( no SPAM! ).Then click browse.Select the file name.Then hit "Post New Thread"![/color][/spoiler]
Epitome Posted May 21, 2003 Author Posted May 21, 2003 Thanx but I wont be able to post any up until I get [b]MY[/b] comp back from the technician. This one doesnt have a scanner because its my brothers so. Thanks Hatake.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now