tabmow Posted May 22, 2003 Posted May 22, 2003 Law and Order is airing its 300th episode tonight. This show has been around a long time and is still in my opinion able to keep up with more modern and recent offerings on broadcast TV. What is your favorite Law and Order Series and Why ? Why do youu like or dislike the show ?
Epitome Posted May 22, 2003 Posted May 22, 2003 I like Criminal Intent. The reason being is because of the male detective but I forgot his name. He always messes around with his suspects and scares them so much. Its pretty funny.
amibasuki Posted May 22, 2003 Posted May 22, 2003 [FONT=arial]I really don't know which series I like best. I just watch it whenever I see that it's on ^_^'. [/FONT]
eleanor Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 Vincent Deno-something. He's the person that makes me watch CI, and it's my favorite.
vegeta rocker Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 I don't have a favorite.....hmmmmmm it would have to be SVU. I love mariska hargitay and Belzer rules!!!!! From his days on homicide to the present day. Ice t also does a decent job. I just love trying to figure out who is the bad guy. And it keeps you interested with ever changing stories. They always seem to be able to keep up with the times. Dick Wolf (director) always has good shows. I especially enjoyed new york undercover.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now