Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What is your favorite Law and Order Series  

3 members have voted

  1. 1. What is your favorite Law and Order Series

    • Law and Order- original
      0
    • Special Victims Unit
      2
    • Criminal Intent
      1
    • Crime and Punishment
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
Law and Order is airing its 300th episode tonight.
This show has been around a long time and is still in my opinion able to keep up with more modern and recent offerings on broadcast TV. What is your favorite Law and Order Series and Why ? Why do youu like or dislike the show ?
Posted
I like Criminal Intent. The reason being is because of the male detective but I forgot his name. He always messes around with his suspects and scares them so much. Its pretty funny.
Posted
I don't have a favorite.....hmmmmmm it would have to be SVU. I love mariska hargitay and Belzer rules!!!!! From his days on homicide to the present day. Ice t also does a decent job. I just love trying to figure out who is the bad guy. And it keeps you interested with ever changing stories. They always seem to be able to keep up with the times.

Dick Wolf (director) always has good shows. I especially enjoyed new york undercover.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...