Kaola Su Posted May 22, 2003 Posted May 22, 2003 Okay, when I tried to PM G.D.Ryoko I got this message: Warning: Unexpected character in input: ' in /home/otakub35/public_html/private.php on line 404 Above was shown around 100 times on the page...the below part was only that once. Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/otakub35/public_html/private.php on line 404 Kaola
Kaola Su Posted May 22, 2003 Author Posted May 22, 2003 Just a regular PM...I was using a post of G.D.'s to send it so I know the name couldn't have been typed wrong b/c it was strait from a post!
Sara Posted May 22, 2003 Posted May 22, 2003 [size=1]Lacking any technical expertise...all I can suggest is to try again. On a side note, I was replying to a PM this afternoon and the [ quote] text showed up as a bunch of numbers and symbols.[/size]
Kwai Posted May 22, 2003 Posted May 22, 2003 I tried to send a pm just now, and the exact same thing happened. Warning: Unexpected character in input: ' in /home/otakub35/public_html/private.php on line 404 I got that repeating when I simply tried to click and re-read the older pms i received.
Sara Posted May 22, 2003 Posted May 22, 2003 [size=1]*clicks PM button and blinks* Well. I can honestly say I've never seen that before. I'm sure it will clear itself up.[/size]
Semjaza Posted May 22, 2003 Posted May 22, 2003 It's some sort of database error or something along those lines. I'm sure it will clear up rather soon.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now